Future Meetups ScheduleJun 28, 2013
Several club members have suggested that we put out a schedule of meeting dates and topics highlighted for each meeting. Eileen came up with this schedule, which is a great start. We can change or expand on the topics depending on interest, etc. Any suggestions, let Jim know (518-439-5439). The tentative schedule, subject to modification, will be:
- June 30 - Knife making by Charles Flanagan
- July 28 - Forging a weathervane: We need a volunteer to do it! Or, Jim will try.
- August 25 - Forging Norfolk and Suffolk latches by Mike McCarthy (Mohawk Valley Forge)
- September 29 - Forging gates and hinges by Mike Cataldo (Aggressive Metalworks)
- October 27 - Forging candle holders by Jim Moran. Everyone should bring an example of their own candle holder fabrication for a friendly competition.
- November 24 - Open forge: bring your idea for a Christmas present which you can forge within 15 min.
- December 29 - Folding and shaping copper by Lee Harvey
Any suggestions for next year , let Jim know.
comments powered by Disqus